Thursday, January 20, 2011

Double dare or physical challenge?

If you are like me, you would probably always scream out "PHYSICAL CHALLENGE!" to Marc Summers. If you don't understand the reference or know who Marc Summers is, you were probably born after 1993. If so, good for you, I'm jealous, you have your entire life ahead of you. Advice for you born-after-1993ers: Wear sunscreen! It really works! I digress.

The phrase above is from a game show that was on Nickelodeon when I was a kid. Contestants answered trivia questions for money. If they didn't know the answer they could challenge their opponent to answer for double the money. The opponent could pass it back to the original contestant for four times the money, this is called Double Dare, if they still don't know the answer they have to take a PHYSICAL CHALLENGE! It was a brilliant show with a sassy host, Marc Summers.

So anyway, I double dare you to take the physical challenge. Yes this isn't in true form of the game, but so what! I dare you office-slinging-worker-bees to move your mouse to the same side as your least dominant hand. That's it you say?! Oh dear, innocent one, you don't understand the level of challenge I just put before you! Until you have trained yourself, it is next to impossible. I, my friends, have been doing it now for 20 days! Yup! That's right! 20 days of left-handed glory. I feel my brain flexing every time. Call me strange, call me lame, just don't call me until you've taken the challenge.

Who among you feels ready to take on the ridiculous challenge I put before you? Don't cower over there and hide under your desk, wimps! Take it on! Ok, enough silliness for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment