Thursday, November 4, 2010

What will you do with the extra hour this weekend?


Every year on the first Sunday of November we adjust our clocks and "fall back" to Standard Time at 2 a.m. Oh happy day! An extra hour of freedom this weekend! I will spend my extra hour doing one of following:

1. Cuddling with my husband
2. Blogging
3. Watching Xtina run the NYC marathon
4. Drinking hot beverages and day dreaming
5. Having a long brain storming session with my darling Anu

Maybe I'll do each of these for 12 minutes so I won't have to choose. Let's face it, when you are a distressed diva every minute of the weekend counts!

Here are some fun ways to use your extra hour this weekend:

1. Have a jump roping contest (Fun and it burns calories)
2. Go to the MOMA and see this
3. Try to recall quotes from your favorite teenage drama (e.g. my so called life, 90210, etc.) with one of your besties and laugh hysterically
4. Join a national novel writing month forum and get started on that novel. You are only 4 days behind!

1 comment:

  1. you should write the novel, I did after looking at your post

    ReplyDelete