I love that quote and I LOVE LUCIAN My favorite painting from him, is the one with Leigh Bowery naked on a bed AMAZIN. love how he captures light and color, one of the best artist of realism.
I´m a fashion illustrator, and I´m learning a little photograph; Please come to my blog so you can meet the character I´ve launched yesterday, SAN the lovely. Hope you step by!
I love that quote, and that painting is beautiful
ReplyDeleteDear VICTORIA
ReplyDeleteCAN YOU PLEASE WRITE US YOUR EMAIL address?
HOW CAN WE CONTACT YOU?
THANK YOU
VERDEL
info@verdel.co.uk
I love that quote and I LOVE LUCIAN
ReplyDeleteMy favorite painting from him, is the one with Leigh Bowery naked on a bed AMAZIN. love how he captures light and color, one of the best artist of realism.
I´m a fashion illustrator, and I´m learning a little photograph; Please come to my blog so you can meet the character I´ve launched yesterday, SAN the lovely.
Hope you step by!
THELOVELYSANDOTBLOGSPOTDOTCOM