Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advent calendar: Day 1

Hubby's Aunt, who lives in Germany, always sends us an advent calendar to countdown to Christmas. Last night I opened up the first adorable little window -  can someone say delicious marzipan treat?

After indulging and doing 12 sprints of my apartment to burn the calories, I got to thinking what if my advent calendar could provide me with 24 wishes. What would I wish for? What do I covet? Would it be entirely pretentious to blog about what I covet most? Nah!

Day 1, wish 1: Lanvin's leopard-print shoulder bag. A bit trendy, but a fabulous way to wear the leopard print trend.  I bet you could find this beauty in the how to spend it.

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh..I too now adore this little piece of delicious arm candy. Thankfully, I don't think Lanvin accessories have hit the undesirable "too trendy" mark just yet. A bit of leopard = the perfect style spice, just a little goes a long way. :) - MM

    ReplyDelete