Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Advent calendar: Days 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22

I never thought that making 24 days worth of wishes would be this hard! I love to shop, don't get me wrong, but I'm realizing more and more that I have everything I want/need.

Did I fall in love with a beautiful Celine handbag this weekend at bergdorfs? ...Yes! ...but do I need it? Probably not! The gifts I most appreciate come from the heart (truly) and don't require deep pockets. They are usually from my Sister, Brother or Husband.

Last year, my Brother bought we a beautiful camel-colored throw because, as he put it " You are always cold." In the same year, my lovely husband bought me a beautiful leather-bound journal where we can write posts to each other. It was super romantic!

So? What more could a girl ask for?
A copy of this by Ksubi:




Or these hot Louboutins. Yespleasethankyou.


What about the fendi peek-a-boo bag? Sure. Ok, I'll take it.


Or an extremely-white Christmas!


Lastly, I'll take anything from J. Mendel's pre-fall collection:




No comments:

Post a Comment