Monday, December 13, 2010

I didn't sign up for THIS.

And other things you might say to yourself during your twenties.




1. Who am I?
2. My bum looks great in these pants!
3. I don't know what I want, but I know it's not this.
4. I'll take IT!  (And other unapologetic exclamations whilst shopping)
5. What is my passion?
6. What do I want to be when I grow up? (I'll let you know when I figure it out.)
7. You want me to send a FAX ? But wait, I have a master's degree in English literature!
8. I wish I hadn't drank so much last night!
9. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. (It doesn't have to be!)
10. Mom will know what to do. 
11. Is this it? Am I doing enough with my life?
12. What is her deal! (And other comments on overly competitive Women.)
13. Where's my Vogue?  
14. Do I choose stability or excitement?
15. How do I decorate such a small space?
16. I'd love to see him again. I'd love to see HER again, she is so talented, smart, funny, and successful.
17. What do I want? How do I get what I want?
18. What is a 401k?
19. Who am I?
20. Should I marry him now? See here.
21. That was my promotion, why did he get it?
22. I'm exactly where I set off to be, so why don't I feel happy?
23. I love my roommate(s)/flatmate/boarder/hoarder.
24. Where have all the good cowboys gone?
25. I keep pursuing what I think I want for a profession, then change my mind and start over. Something has got to give! DID syndrome can happen to us all. And can be treated with the right support and proper planning.

1 comment: