Monday, December 6, 2010

Advent calendar: Days 5 and 6

I'm a day behind on my advent calendar. So today you get two items from my wishlist. Happy Monday!

Day 5, wish 5: Castor & Pollux's Maggie Thick Bracelet. Mrs. Pollux describes this 100% brass piece as an instant heirloom. She told me that, "This is a piece that only gets better with age."


Day 6, wish 6: A photo portrait from the late Richard Avedon's collection, like the one shown here of Brigitte Bardot. Wouldn't this look perfect in a modern California home? 


Or better yet! What about a first edition of Observations with photographs by Richard Avedon and comments by Truman Capote. Talk about iconic!

3 comments:

  1. I love this ring! Really simple but unique too.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can already see that portrait framed beautifully in a house, it would make such a feminine touch to a room!

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete