Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vobsessions: Fire engine red fashion

Take a look at these fire engine red pants from Zara. I love them with the otherwise subdued colors. 


What about this classic Valentino skirt recently purchased by 9-5 chic? I'm loving reds this season. 


If you know me, you know I'm obsessed with onesies (i.e. An article of clothing that is worn as one piece). I love jumpers, rompers, and all things related. I'm a 70's diva at heart. Too bad this LLBean Union Suit isn't made of cashmere that would be my heaven.


Onesie power!



(Photos by Zara, 9-5 Chic, LLBean, and my Husband)

2 comments:

  1. loving the pants from zara... and that onesie. my onesie is my guilty pleasure. it looks horrific on - but its the comfiest thing i own!! :) xxxx http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the mention!!! I'm loving that entire first look from Zara! Camel & Red is perfect... xoxo

    ReplyDelete