Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our City Hall Wedding

Now that our wedding festivities in Guatemala are over. I thought I would share some pictures from our civil ceremony that was held here in New York City. Eric gave me the little bouquet that I'm holding in the pictures. Isn't it adorable? I think it makes the pictures.



The ceremony itself took under 2 minutes.   


We were amused by the short duration of the ceremony.


We took a serious shot to show our future grandkids. See kids, marriage isn't all fun and games.  


This picture says it all. We were excited for our upcoming wedding and for our future. After the ceremony we celebrated over pancakes. Later that day, in true diva fashion, I purchased my wedding shoes. It was a perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. And boy weren't those some serious shoes?!
    *sigh* loved them.

    ReplyDelete