Monday, November 22, 2010

Something like a phenomenon


INFLUENCERS FULL VERSION from R+I creative on Vimeo.

A big thank you to Karen from wheredidugetthat for posting this video! It has really got me thinking.

How will I use my creativity and talents to influence? Am I somebody that people trust and listen to?

At the firm I work for there is a management style called "influencing without authority". It sounds like jargon (e.g. get the ball rolling), I know, but It's not, in fact, I think they are on to something. The people I most respect in the workplace, government, fashion, and in my personal life are silent influencers. These are people whose way of thinking I respect and admire simply because their ideas are fresh and fearless.

Watch the video and ask yourself these questions:

How would you describe an influencer?

Who are the influencers in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment