Thursday, October 14, 2010

Guatemala bound!



If all goes well and the Nor'easter(!!) passes, I will be Guatemala bound tomorrow at 5:30 AM! I want to thank everyone for their support and for helping me plan my dream wedding. I can't believe it is almost here.

In no particular order, a big thank you to...

Eric, Erica, Mrs. P, Mom, Jake S., Kate K. Gladys Santizo, Olga Santizo, Kate at Pronovias, style me pretty, flight attendants on flight 611, pilot on flight 611, Pocahontas, Kate N., Beth C., Lizzie T.A., Christina C., Alex Z, Candice D., 100 layer cake

...wait a minute...

This isn't going to work. The list could go on and on like a bad Oscar acceptance speech.

Thank you everyone! You know who you are!

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU my love for making me a part of those cherised memories. It was a once in a lifetime experience; everything was so stunning. From the planning to the execution it was truly magical, and breathtaking, and romantic. Now...where are those pictures, lol!

    ReplyDelete