Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The city's best dance party

I could have danced all night! I could have danced all night! I could have danced, danced, danced all night!  Enough of that.

Friday's at Home Sweet Home is the city's best dance party - no doubt!
New York Night Train 
by DJ Jonthan Toubin

Imagine pulp fiction meets hipster fanatics and all that jazz. I love it. Soul, Rock, and R&B from the 50's, 60's that make you want to shake your bootie until you can't stop. I danced with the magic man shown in these pictures and if he was even remotely as amused by me as I was by him then I can die happy.




Who is a better dancer you ask? I really don't know, but what I do know is that DJ Jonathan Toubin selects the perfect melodies and when I'm there I can't help but move my body (oh and toss my hair). Bourbon in hand or not I'm in bliss.

I'm sharing this information, because it is pretty safe to say that, this is one of my favorite places to go on the planet. Of course I could dream of places like this, but there is something about HSH that is very special.

1 comment: