Friday, February 11, 2011

What Urge Will Save Us...

Now That Sex Won't?

WARNING: What follows is a shameless display of my continued excitement over being at Baby Jane Holzer's home on Tuesday. The photos that follow will give you a taste of what it's like to live in a museum and, more importantly, what I look like in Norisol Ferrari's fur jackets! Love them!

Speaking of Baby Jane, has everyone seen the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane (circa 1962)? It's about two sisters who are retired actresses, one is disabled and the non-disabled sister is abusive. When we were growin up, my sister and I used to play a game called "Baby Jane," where we would take turns abusing each other. Very sadistic, I know, but we were like that.   

 A marble stool that I accidently put my champagne glass on, not knowing that it was a piece of art. 

Baby Jane Holzer - timeless diva.

Drool.
















Excess!

More Excess!







No comments:

Post a Comment