Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ode to my sister



This is my favorite picture of me and my sister, Erica. Doesn't it look so cool and vintagesque? This post is dedicated to her, she is my best friend, confidant, and maid of honor. This is a photo of us at my Kindergarten graduation and a good depiction of how we spend our lives together, side by side.

Here is a list of reasons why I love and can't live without her:

1. She looks great in colors like this or this.

2. She loves lavender and lavender-scented items like the diva extrodinaire Jordan Reid.

3. She is a silent killer and can beat almost anyone at trivial pursuit.

4. She doesn't need these or these to be happy.

5. She knows all of my silly movie references from films like What About Bob, Karate Kid, Back to the Future, and Adventures in Babysitting.

6. She is totally modest.

7. She can find the humor in anything.

8. Her laugh is both confusing and contagious.

9. She is a true diva.

10. She is an amazing listener and a totally selfless person.

No comments:

Post a Comment