Monday, September 19, 2011

Fortnight journal.


Take a look.  Fortnight is a non-profit documentary company that documents the lives of a select group of millennials (someone born between 1980 and 1990), with one common goal (as taken from the "about us" section. are you ready? because I love this!!): commitment to precedent. I love that. How very romantic. Fortnight features just one person a day, one pop of content, giving you (the reader) the opportunity to really hone in on these individuals. A boxer, a painter, a jazz vocalist, a baroness, who are all motivated by some belief, goal, or destiny.

Which begs the (rather obvious) question: what defines me? Or as the caterpillar in Alice in Wonderland said, "Who are you?" Alice cleverly responds with, " I-- I hardly know, sir, just at present -- at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I might have changed several times since then." I would like to borrow Madam Wonderland's response and leave it at that. I was one thing this morning, quite another last night, and who knows what I will be later.

No comments:

Post a Comment